“The thoroughly Revised and Updated 11th HINDI edition (2 colour) of Disha’s BESTSELLER “”26 Varsh UPSC IAS/ IPS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2021)”” consists of past years solved papers of the General Studies Paper 1 & 2 distributed into 8 Units and 52 Topics. # This new edition includes Strategy Video by Mrunal, Notes & Sources for select questions. # The USP of the book is its flawless detailed solution to each and every question whose answer key has been validated with UPSC. # This new edition also includes an IAS Planner which will help the aspirants in planning their preparation for the Prelim & Main Exam. # This is the only book that provides Solved Papers of 26 Years of Prelim Exam along with Unsolved Questions of Mains Exam from 2013 to 2020. # The book has been empowered with Unique Inputs/ Articles by the author who is also one of the Most esteemed faculties for IAS – Mrunal on : • Understanding the IAS Exam & Strategies to Crack the Prelim & Main Exam. • How to Attempt the IAS Main Exam Questions? • How to approach the Economics section? • How to write Essays for GS IV Main exam? # The book provides UNSOLVED Mains Papers from 2013-20, divided topic-wise. The book also provides List of Essays divided topic-wise from 1993-2020. # The strength of the book lies in the Errorless DETAILED Solutions. The book is 100% useful for both the General Studies papers (1 and 2) of the Prelims/ CSAT. “
27 varsh UPSC IAS/IPS (prarambhik) topic wise solved paper 1 tatha 2(1995-2021)
|Number of Pages|
Mrunal Patel is a renowned faculty in UPSC Civil Services Exam coaching field for over a decade. Presently, He is associated with SPIPA (Ahmedabad), Pt. Deen Dayal Petroleum University (PDPU, Gandhinagar) and Unacademy. He is very popular among IAS aspirants for Economics and is popularly known as Mrunal. He's a recipient of the official Youtube Golden Button Award- for his education channel, which has more than 1.10 million subscribers. His book on UPSC Prelims is among Top-100 Best-Sellers on Amazon.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Refund in case the product was delivered and you received a defected product then contact to seller and discuss with seller via email/SMS, if they can not solve issue then report the issue within 10 days from the date of delivery . email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Rules for a successful Return
- In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
- During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable. Click here to know more about Open Box Delivery
- For products where installation is provided by emptykart’s service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. Emptykart authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
- For Furniture, any product related issues will be checked by an authorized service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue.
Wrong Delivery – (Customer received delivery message, product not delivered):
’In case the product was not delivered and you received a delivery confirmation email/SMS, report the issue within 7 days from the date of delivery confirmation for the seller to investigate.
There are no inquiries yet.
- Study on the role of shear modulus of the defect and the matrix material in which the defect is embedded on the energy release rate.
- The role of small coating layer between the outer matrix and the inner layer on the fracture behavior, especially the stress concentrations in these different layers due to change in the elastic modulus.
- The crack growth pattern in human enamel, the outer tooth layer.
- The crack arresting phenomena of the interfacial, dentine enamel junction (DEJ).
- The role of porosity and permeability on the energy release rate in the inner layer of human tooth, dentine.