The Guide to All India SAINIK School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) Class 9 provides complete Preparatory Material, Solved Papers & Practice Sets. The book covers the 5 sections of the exam – Intelligence, Mathematics, English, General Science and Social Studies. The book provides exhaustive theory with examples followed by exercise in each chapter. It also provides past 5 year Questions papers (2016 – 21) included chapter-wise. There are 100 chapters in all. The book provides 2500+ questions for practice. Answers to most of the questions are provided. The book also provides 2 Practice Sets on the latest pattern of the exam at the end of the book.
Guide to Class 9 All India SAINIK School Entrance Exam (AISSEE) with 2 Practice Sets
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 10 cm|
Disha Experts is a team of most renowned and prolific content writers pioneering in School and Test Prep segments (Competitive Exams & Government Vacancies). It consists of more than 30 experts comprising of PhDs, B-Techs, PGs, etc. working full-time with decades of experience in various academic and competitive exam verticals. Disha Experts has emerged as a think tank in the School and Test Prep segments providing the most updated (latest pattern & syllabus-wise) to-the-point student friendly (relevant & easy-to-understand presentation) content such that the aspirants can give their best.
10 in stock
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q & A
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Refund in case the product was delivered and you received a defected product then contact to seller and discuss with seller via email/SMS, if they can not solve issue then report the issue within 10 days from the date of delivery . email us – email@example.com
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Rules for a successful Return
- In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
- During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable. Click here to know more about Open Box Delivery
- For products where installation is provided by emptykart’s service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. Emptykart authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
- For Furniture, any product related issues will be checked by an authorized service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue.
Wrong Delivery – (Customer received delivery message, product not delivered):
’In case the product was not delivered and you received a delivery confirmation email/SMS, report the issue within 7 days from the date of delivery confirmation for the seller to investigate.
There are no inquiries yet.
- Study on the role of shear modulus of the defect and the matrix material in which the defect is embedded on the energy release rate.
- The role of small coating layer between the outer matrix and the inner layer on the fracture behavior, especially the stress concentrations in these different layers due to change in the elastic modulus.
- The crack growth pattern in human enamel, the outer tooth layer.
- The crack arresting phenomena of the interfacial, dentine enamel junction (DEJ).
- The role of porosity and permeability on the energy release rate in the inner layer of human tooth, dentine.