Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
DAKAT RAJA | Indian Historical Fiction | Bengali Novel
Sixteenth century India. Mughal emperor Akbar is ruling Delhi and his subordinate Sulaiman Karrani is in charge of Bengal. His son-in-law, born a Vaishnav Brahmin as Rajiblochan Ray, has converted to Islam and is out for the blood of all Hindus. The tyranny unleashed by him has earned him the title of ‘Kalapahar’. But what is driving this brutality? Is it vengeance for some past scorn? Around the same time, Chaitanyadeb’s Vaishnav movement caused a ripple in society.While Kalapahar is on a rampage destroying Hindu heritage all over Bengal, he faces resistance from a force led by Raja Birhambir who is the independent guardian of Mallabhumi and is putting up a strong defense against the Pathan army of Kalapahar. After night falls, Birhambir is known as Dakat Raja. Why so? Debarati Mukhopadhyay takes us on an enthralling deep dive into our glorious and rich history. Merging facts and fiction, the author has painted an imagery so real and vivis that it transports us all back to the sixteenth century. A compelling page-turner.
Q & A
Sellers generally procure and ship the items within the time specified on the product page. Business days exclude public holidays and Sundays.
Estimated delivery time depends on the following factors:
- The Seller offering the product
- Product’s availability with the Seller
- The destination to which you want the order shipped to and location of the Seller.
Refund in case the product was delivered and you received a defected product then contact to seller and discuss with seller via email/SMS, if they can not solve issue then report the issue within 10 days from the date of delivery . email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Rules for a successful Return
- In certain cases where the seller is unable to process a replacement for any reason whatsoever, a refund will be given.
- During open box deliveries, while accepting your order, if you received a different or a damaged product, you will be given a refund (on the spot refunds for cash-on-delivery orders). Once you have accepted an open box delivery, no return request will be processed, except for manufacturing defects. In such cases, this category-specific replacement/return general conditions will be applicable. Click here to know more about Open Box Delivery
- For products where installation is provided by emptykart’s service partners, do not open the product packaging by yourself. Emptykart authorized personnel shall help in unboxing and installation of the product.
- For Furniture, any product related issues will be checked by an authorized service personnel (free of cost) and attempted to be resolved by replacing the faulty/ defective part of the product. Full replacement will be provided only in cases where the service personnel opines that replacing the faulty/defective part will not resolve the issue.
Wrong Delivery – (Customer received delivery message, product not delivered):
’In case the product was not delivered and you received a delivery confirmation email/SMS, report the issue within 7 days from the date of delivery confirmation for the seller to investigate.
There are no inquiries yet.