Sell to Millions of customers on Emptykart , right from your stores!
All you need to sell on Emptykart is:
Paypal or bank account
Goods and Services Tax
Product ready to sell online
*GSTIN is not required for sellers who only sell books.
Default commission calculator
Who decides the price of the product?
As a seller, you will set the price of your products.
What are the fees charged?
The following deductions are made from the order item value:
- Commission fee: A percentage of the order item value vary based on categories/sub-category
- Shipping fee (calculated on the basis of the product weight, shipping location and )
- Collection fee: This will vary based on order item value and customer payment mode (Prepaid/Cash on Delivery)
- Fixed fee: A slab wise Fixed fee. This vary based on Order item value
- GST (applicable on all of the above components)
What is Commission fee and how much commission is charged?
Commission fee is a certain percentage of the order item value of your product. It differs across categories and categories/sub-categories.
Any cost calculator?
Yes, here’s an easy example, which illustrates a sample the above calculation:
|Selling Price (decided by you)||1500|
Commission Fee (varies across sub-categories/verticals)
|150 ( assuming 10% )|
Shipping Fee (Local shipping , weight 500 grams)
|Total Marketplace Fee||215|
|GST ( 18% on Marketplace fee deduction)||38.7|
|Settlement Value (Amount credited to you)||1246.3|
|Any Penalty if order has been cancelled||*No|
Any penalty system?
No, But if you deliver any defected product or not match according to product description you having been in trouble , your account has been hold and any amount on your seller panel will be hold till customer not accept your apologies. Your details are visible our store , customers can call or text you for further escalations . you can respond his call or text and solve issues, then your dashboard will be activated within a week.